Richard Allen Schools seek to empower all student learners to become educated and productive citizen leaders of the world.
Richard Allen Schools are committed to educating students in the spirit of the life of the courageous leader Bishop Richard Allen. Consequently, integral to their intellectual, moral, and social development, Richard Allen Schools graduates:
- Demonstrate academic proficiency
- Demonstrate self-discipline and self-reliance
- Respect the worth and dignity of self and others
- Embrace responsible, active citizenry
- Serve others, especially the disadvantaged
- Work to achieve their full potential