Open Enrollment / General Public Enrollment
Beginning February 11
- New student application packets will be accepted in order of receipt during the open enrollment period.
- Students not gaining admission for the upcoming school year will be placed on a waiting list and offered admission on a space available basis.
- Applications must be delivered to the school. Only complete applications will be accepted.
- Students on the current year waiting list must reapply for admission for the upcoming new school year.
- Busing will be available only through your local public school district for those parents who are eligible according to the district's busing policies. Contact your district of residence's transportation office for further information.
If the number of applications for a particular grade level exceeds the number of available openings for that grade level, students will be admitted by lottery. Parents will be notified in advance by mail of the date, time, and location of the admission lottery.
Apply for Admission Today!
To begin the admissions process for Richard Allen Schools, please select the application below: